Saturday, September 15, 2007

Getting Rid Of Acorns In Your Yard

Debut in my program as a panelist on radio shows in my radio

wanted to share with you my loyal readers that I am very happy because I finally got what he wanted for a long time, it is to have a space in the media in general and in particular radio for me is a great joy and satisfaction to work for what I like.
debut this week as a columnist for shows on Saturday Shakes frequency that is emitted by Unforgettable, 96.9 FM is a radio Liniers.
The program is broadcast every Saturday from 11 to 12:30.
For those who can not hear on the radio for not being in its area of \u200b\u200binfluence can do so online at http://www.fminolvidable.com.ar/ and send mail to fminolvidable@argentina.com .
I hope that I listen and comment. Thank
. Lorna

0 comments:

Post a Comment