Friday, February 22, 2008

Why Does Fakku Not Work

Thanks to Susana Gimenez Order is declared illustrious citizen again

wanted to share with you and ask you to support me in my request that a citizen Susana Giménez illustrious city of Buenos Aires, the more we will be more listen, to ask have to enter www.buenosaires.gov.ar .
I transcribe the request to send them both to the mayor, Mauricio Macri, as the deputy chief, Gabriela Micchetti.

Dear Head of Government, Mauricio Macri:
First of all I introduce myself, my name is Lorna Irina Gemetto, I'm a lawyer and journalist and I have 30 years, I write on my fan character of Mrs. Susana Giménez to request that the name illustrious citizen of the city and she has many merits to be.
Susana is a huge star, is the most famous of Argentina and the most meritorious. Born, raised and made his career in the city.
has 40 years experience in the media and on television 20.
is a great representative of the city and the country around the world, where it stops at each site going.
addition to greatly help those in need who request it or when you see a situation that requires help.
is well loved by all as one society and represents the best of Argentina society.
For all these things I ask you to name Susana Giménez illustrious citizen of our city.
Sincerely, Lorna Irina Gemetto Boca

0 comments:

Post a Comment