Thursday, July 24, 2008

Krusteaz Pancake Biscuits

virtual interview with Joaquín Cera forera

spent Joaquín Cera (virtually) by TIA Forum to answer, attentive, to questions from fans Pafman , that any, Hayles! Wax thank their willingness to resolve all questions, including those related to Leticia Sabater. Then you decide if they would have preferred never to know the answers ...

June 14, 2008

hooola, I'm here. Sorry for the impatient at the delay, but unfortunately we only have weekend to devote to things like this.

I see that I have accumulated a lot of questions and real issues, so I'll try to answer them all. If I miss any, please recordádmelo. I wish they all had the response it deserves, so if I have no time now for all, tomorrow I will continue, ok? ;)

Questions Ogre Lord:

  1. know that the situation facing Ediciones B is delicate, and we cross our fingers that everything ends favorably for workers, especially those authors that you gain you the creating life stories (a profession brave in today's Spain). Can you tell us something about what is happening and how do you live from the inside?
    - I know the same thing you know, more or less. For the job I have now, I pass through there 4 times a year at most, and keep only sporadic contact with 3 or 4 people, so I know the intricacies of the situation. Just two things: I doubt it will get worse, rather the opposite. And the authors will be the last injured, who have problems will be some employees.

  2. Do you maintain plans to incorporate the library Pafman Wizards of humor and release two albums per year?
    - Confirmed! From next year. You can imagine that the price will go up for the umpteenth time, but hey, this time not so bad because I know the quality of the edition is better ... At least it's bigger and will not include a magnifying glass to see the pictures! Because as drawing less bullets, less work and less texts EVER! No way out there! The reader deserves quality and quantity.

  3. Is it possible in the short to medium term to see the old comics reprinted Pafman and Dr. Pacostein?
    - you may have remote chances of reissuing some Pafman . Very few to do the same with Pacostein . Yes, I know that many like you, and me at a certain time it was but I think the character served its purpose at the time and I can not imagine just long stories ... I do not know ... Sorry! (

  4. Did you draw you to the Family Ulysses in the last stage of the TBO? "What did other artists? If you drew," he also wrote the scripts?
    - I think I did a couple of cartoons ( one-off collaboration), but nothing more. And yes, the script was mine.
Source: Pafman defender Logroño City
Read more

For my part I join the mess. The end result that the interview itself will be endless ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment